Washington, Dec 8 : Kim Kardashian’s mother Kris Jenner has demanded a public apology from Daniel Craig after he criticised the famous family in a recent interview.
The British actor took aim at the reality TV stars following the press furore surrounding Kim’s split from sportsman Kris Humphries just 72 days after their televised wedding.
“You see that and you think, ‘What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f**king idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions?’ I’m not judging it. Well, I am, obviously,” he had told GQ magazine.
Family matriarch Jenner is now asking Craig to say sorry for ridiculing her kids.
“(He has) crossed the line. It’s not made him look like the world’s nicest guy. The right thing for a real man to do now would be to issue a public apology,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Heat magazine.
“The easy thing would be to criticise his career now, but our family won’t stoop to that level,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach