New York, May 12 : Kim Kardashian, who hasn't quite shown a high level of malice toward her own exes, could have got some ideas on how to exact revenge on her one-time true love and now mortal enemy Kris Humphries after she was offered a gig hosting a TV special titled "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover."
Execs at Investigation Discovery reached out to the reality raven to host the program, which will document the most creative, cunning and spectacular ways women planned revenge on no-good boyfriends and husbands.
"They made an offer which was turned down," the New York post quoted Kim's rep as saying.
The socialite and the NBA star will go to court in June, and his legal team is hellbent on grilling Kim on-camera about issues including a Ferrari they were reportedly both given as a wedding gift but which she allegedly kept for herself. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz