New York, May 12 : Kim Kardashian, who hasn't quite shown a high level of malice toward her own exes, could have got some ideas on how to exact revenge on her one-time true love and now mortal enemy Kris Humphries after she was offered a gig hosting a TV special titled "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover."
Execs at Investigation Discovery reached out to the reality raven to host the program, which will document the most creative, cunning and spectacular ways women planned revenge on no-good boyfriends and husbands.
"They made an offer which was turned down," the New York post quoted Kim's rep as saying.
The socialite and the NBA star will go to court in June, and his legal team is hellbent on grilling Kim on-camera about issues including a Ferrari they were reportedly both given as a wedding gift but which she allegedly kept for herself. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach