Los Angeles, April 6 - Socialite Kim Kardashian says the year will be great for her and that she is more confident about her future.
The 32-year-old Kim said this despite her ongoing divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries. The two parted ways after just 72 days of marriage.
"I've got a feeling this is going to be a good year for me. I'm putting the past behind me and have never felt more confident about my future," she said.
Kim said she still believes in love.
"I'm just going to work on me for a bit. I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times," thesun. co. uk quoted Kim as saying.
"I'm sure my soul will meet a mate one day in the future. I do believe in love, I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I've always thought. I just don't believe in one soulmate now," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz