Los Angeles, April 6 - Socialite Kim Kardashian says the year will be great for her and that she is more confident about her future.
The 32-year-old Kim said this despite her ongoing divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries. The two parted ways after just 72 days of marriage.
"I've got a feeling this is going to be a good year for me. I'm putting the past behind me and have never felt more confident about my future," she said.
Kim said she still believes in love.
"I'm just going to work on me for a bit. I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times," thesun. co. uk quoted Kim as saying.
"I'm sure my soul will meet a mate one day in the future. I do believe in love, I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I've always thought. I just don't believe in one soulmate now," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach