Los Angeles, April 6 - Socialite Kim Kardashian says the year will be great for her and that she is more confident about her future.
The 32-year-old Kim said this despite her ongoing divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries. The two parted ways after just 72 days of marriage.
"I've got a feeling this is going to be a good year for me. I'm putting the past behind me and have never felt more confident about my future," she said.
Kim said she still believes in love.
"I'm just going to work on me for a bit. I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times," thesun. co. uk quoted Kim as saying.
"I'm sure my soul will meet a mate one day in the future. I do believe in love, I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I've always thought. I just don't believe in one soulmate now," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes