London, Dec 12 - Kylie Minogue can't wait to embark on her forthcoming "Aphrodite - Les Folies" tour in March 2011 and plans to push herself harder than ever.
The Australian singer who battled breast cancer in 2005 released her 11th album "Aphrodite" in July 2010 and the album was number one on the music charts for a long time, reports conatctmusic. com.
"The opportunity to perform songs from 'Aphrodite' is going to be delicious. It's my favourite part of what I do. It's gruelling, but I would rather have that and the kind of reward it gives me," she said.
"I am not planning an interval this time because we're having a hard enough time choosing which songs to put in the two-hour show. And I'm breaking my three-day rule. It used to be that I could only do two shows in a row. Now we are doing three. I feel strong and ready," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach