Washington, Nov10 : Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue is hoping to become a regular cast member in BBC’S hit show ‘Doctor Who.’
The 39-year-old has already starred in the Christmas special as a waitress on board the Titanic.
But the singer recently revealed that show bosses are planning to reintroduce her character at a later date.
“It’s not up to me but I know there has been talk that my character could be reintroduced at a later date. We’ll have to wait and see,” the Daily express quoted her, as saying.
“I’ve always been a fan of Doctor Who and when you think how long it’s been running, it is a series that is a unique piece of television history,” she added.
Kylie, who recently battled breast cancer, is now engrossed in the promotion of her long-awaited new album ‘X’. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz