London, June 20 : Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue wants to follow her sister Dannii's footsteps and is keen on becoming a judge at the talent show "X-Factor".
"I'm up for it," Kylie recently told Simon Cowell, another judge on the show, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"The show does interest me. Maybe I could come in for a special kind of tutorial," she added.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach