London, June 20 : Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue wants to follow her sister Dannii's footsteps and is keen on becoming a judge at the talent show "X-Factor".
"I'm up for it," Kylie recently told Simon Cowell, another judge on the show, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"The show does interest me. Maybe I could come in for a special kind of tutorial," she added.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers