New York, Feb 26 : Levi Johnston has been ordered by a judge to pay retroactive child support for Tripp, the 14-month-old son he had with Bristol Palin.
Judge has asked Johnston to cough up 14 months of back child support for the toddler son he had with Sarah Palin''s daughter in December 2008, reports The New York Daily News.
The retroactive amount has not yet been finalized.
Bristol is asking for about 1,700-dollar a month and a retroactive lump sum of 19,232-dollar – this doesn’t include the 4,400-dollar that the former hockey hunk already has paid.
A trial is set for Sept. 23, but Judge Kari C. Kristiansen urged both sides to reach a private settlement. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers