New York, Feb 26 : Levi Johnston has been ordered by a judge to pay retroactive child support for Tripp, the 14-month-old son he had with Bristol Palin.
Judge has asked Johnston to cough up 14 months of back child support for the toddler son he had with Sarah Palin''s daughter in December 2008, reports The New York Daily News.
The retroactive amount has not yet been finalized.
Bristol is asking for about 1,700-dollar a month and a retroactive lump sum of 19,232-dollar – this doesn’t include the 4,400-dollar that the former hockey hunk already has paid.
A trial is set for Sept. 23, but Judge Kari C. Kristiansen urged both sides to reach a private settlement. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach