Washington, Apr 3 : Lindsay Lohan has decided to concentrate on her role as Dame Elizabeth Taylor in the upcoming flick and has sworn off dating for sometime to avoid distraction.
The 25-year-old star, who is set to play screen legend Taylor in Lifetime movie `Liz and Dick', about the actress' love affair with Richard Burton, wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot for the movie, TMZ reported.
According to sources the troubled actress, who has recently been put off probation, wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Taylor's persona instead of focusing on a new relationship, as she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals