Washington, Feb 19: American actress Lindsay Lohan, who had once been linked to actor Heath Ledger, has blamed show biz for his death.
The 21-year-old actress had in the new issue of New York magazine posed nearly naked for a recreation of “The Last Sitting,” the last series of photos of Marilyn Monroe.
Lohan spoke out about the late actor’s passing away, comparing it to Marilyn Monroe’s death, which she called as tragic.
“You know, it’s also tragic what just recently happened to someone else,” US magazine quoted her as telling New York mag.
When she was asked if she was referring to Heath Ledger’s death, she replied that the two were good examples.
“They are both prime examples of what this industry can do to someone,” she said.
Lohan, who has been in rehab three times, insisted that she will not end up like them.
“I'm not them … I sure as hell wouldn’t let it happen to me,” she told the magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz