Washington, Feb 19: American actress Lindsay Lohan, who had once been linked to actor Heath Ledger, has blamed show biz for his death.
The 21-year-old actress had in the new issue of New York magazine posed nearly naked for a recreation of “The Last Sitting,” the last series of photos of Marilyn Monroe.
Lohan spoke out about the late actor’s passing away, comparing it to Marilyn Monroe’s death, which she called as tragic.
“You know, it’s also tragic what just recently happened to someone else,” US magazine quoted her as telling New York mag.
When she was asked if she was referring to Heath Ledger’s death, she replied that the two were good examples.
“They are both prime examples of what this industry can do to someone,” she said.
Lohan, who has been in rehab three times, insisted that she will not end up like them.
“I'm not them … I sure as hell wouldn’t let it happen to me,” she told the magazine. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes