Washington, Feb 19: American actress Lindsay Lohan, who had once been linked to actor Heath Ledger, has blamed show biz for his death.
The 21-year-old actress had in the new issue of New York magazine posed nearly naked for a recreation of “The Last Sitting,” the last series of photos of Marilyn Monroe.
Lohan spoke out about the late actor’s passing away, comparing it to Marilyn Monroe’s death, which she called as tragic.
“You know, it’s also tragic what just recently happened to someone else,” US magazine quoted her as telling New York mag.
When she was asked if she was referring to Heath Ledger’s death, she replied that the two were good examples.
“They are both prime examples of what this industry can do to someone,” she said.
Lohan, who has been in rehab three times, insisted that she will not end up like them.
“I'm not them … I sure as hell wouldn’t let it happen to me,” she told the magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach