London, May 30 : If Madonna’s daughter Lourdes gets her way, then she will soon be joining the iconic singer on her tour. Join Madonna Fan Club
Madge’s daughter has already started having lessons at London's famous dance studio, Pineapple, and is reportedly desperate to join the singer when she goes on tour this autumn.
"Lola is the best in her dance classes and wants to perform a special dance sequence alongside Madonna at the 02 arena," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
However, while Madonna herself is keen on the idea, hubby Guy Ritchie is not that enthusiastic because he doesn’t want his stepdaughter to become ‘a bratty stage school child’.
"Madonna thinks Lola is a brilliant dancer and loves the idea, but hubby Guy is less keen," the source said.
"He doesn't want her to become a bratty stage school child." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach