London, Nov 14 : Madonna put on her raunchiest show yet at the Madison Square Gardens date of her MDNA tour in New York City on Monday.
The 54-year-old singer was pelted with money from the eager audience as she urged them to throw dollar bills while she performed the stripper-style routine.
Madonna was seen indulging in all kinds of erotic manoeuvres throughout the gig, as she worked her way through a catalogue of hits old and new, the Sun reported.
One section saw her laying with her legs suspended over some colourful tape and her shoulders on the floor, and in another she provocatively touched herself in intimate areas.
She then took it a step further by sitting on top of a piano and pushing her crotch in the face of the musician playing it.
She then cavorted with a gun as part of another risque routine.
Despite her eldest son Rocco Ritchie, 12, appearing on stage with his mother at one point it was a no holds barred extravaganza. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers