London, Nov 14 : Madonna put on her raunchiest show yet at the Madison Square Gardens date of her MDNA tour in New York City on Monday.
The 54-year-old singer was pelted with money from the eager audience as she urged them to throw dollar bills while she performed the stripper-style routine.
Madonna was seen indulging in all kinds of erotic manoeuvres throughout the gig, as she worked her way through a catalogue of hits old and new, the Sun reported.
One section saw her laying with her legs suspended over some colourful tape and her shoulders on the floor, and in another she provocatively touched herself in intimate areas.
She then took it a step further by sitting on top of a piano and pushing her crotch in the face of the musician playing it.
She then cavorted with a gun as part of another risque routine.
Despite her eldest son Rocco Ritchie, 12, appearing on stage with his mother at one point it was a no holds barred extravaganza. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz