Washington, Nov 4 : Madonna is reportedly set to launch a second lifestyle brand called `Truth or Dare' next year.
According to `Women's Wear Daily', while her first collection, `Material Girl', attracted teens and young women, `Truth or Dare' is aiming at older women aged 27 to 50.
The pop icon has partnered with `Iconix Brand Group' for the venture.
The brand will start with featuring scents and accessories and will expand later by including shoes, handbags and lingerie.
"The timing is right and I have found great partners in Iconix, who can help translate my vision to reality," The New York Daily News quoted her as telling WWD. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach