London, Apr 3 : Madonna has reportedly bought six Intraceuticals facials - which need to be administered by a special machine - costing 9,000 pounds each.
The pop star is reportedly not in favour of cosmetic surgery, once saying that she doesn't "like the idea of someone putting you to sleep then taking knives to you", the Telegraph reported.
The remarkably unlined star, 53, is a fan of Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Daily Serum and its facials, which apparently give the Botox effect without Botox.
The facials need to be administered by a special machine - in her case machines. Madonna bought six of them at around 9,000 each, which takes her total beauty costs up to 54,000 pounds. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings