London, Apr 3 : Madonna has reportedly bought six Intraceuticals facials - which need to be administered by a special machine - costing 9,000 pounds each.
The pop star is reportedly not in favour of cosmetic surgery, once saying that she doesn't "like the idea of someone putting you to sleep then taking knives to you", the Telegraph reported.
The remarkably unlined star, 53, is a fan of Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Daily Serum and its facials, which apparently give the Botox effect without Botox.
The facials need to be administered by a special machine - in her case machines. Madonna bought six of them at around 9,000 each, which takes her total beauty costs up to 54,000 pounds. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers