London, October 11 : Marge Simpson's blue beehive has been voted one of the most iconic hairdos of the past 50 years.
The cartoon character's famously tall hair came second only to Princess Diana's Sloane Ranger hairstyle. The Shy Di look was made famous in the 1980s.
Rock 'n roll legend Elvis's quiff came third, just ahead of Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 43, in the survey by hair care website Fabriah. com.
"I was surprised to see Marge Simpson rank so highly," the Daily Star quoted spokesman Francesca Davies as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes