London, October 11 : Marge Simpson's blue beehive has been voted one of the most iconic hairdos of the past 50 years.
The cartoon character's famously tall hair came second only to Princess Diana's Sloane Ranger hairstyle. The Shy Di look was made famous in the 1980s.
Rock 'n roll legend Elvis's quiff came third, just ahead of Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 43, in the survey by hair care website Fabriah. com.
"I was surprised to see Marge Simpson rank so highly," the Daily Star quoted spokesman Francesca Davies as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz