London, October 11 : Marge Simpson's blue beehive has been voted one of the most iconic hairdos of the past 50 years.
The cartoon character's famously tall hair came second only to Princess Diana's Sloane Ranger hairstyle. The Shy Di look was made famous in the 1980s.
Rock 'n roll legend Elvis's quiff came third, just ahead of Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 43, in the survey by hair care website Fabriah. com.
"I was surprised to see Marge Simpson rank so highly," the Daily Star quoted spokesman Francesca Davies as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers