London, October 11 : Marge Simpson's blue beehive has been voted one of the most iconic hairdos of the past 50 years.
The cartoon character's famously tall hair came second only to Princess Diana's Sloane Ranger hairstyle. The Shy Di look was made famous in the 1980s.
Rock 'n roll legend Elvis's quiff came third, just ahead of Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 43, in the survey by hair care website Fabriah. com.
"I was surprised to see Marge Simpson rank so highly," the Daily Star quoted spokesman Francesca Davies as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach