London, October 11 : Marge Simpson's blue beehive has been voted one of the most iconic hairdos of the past 50 years.
The cartoon character's famously tall hair came second only to Princess Diana's Sloane Ranger hairstyle. The Shy Di look was made famous in the 1980s.
Rock 'n roll legend Elvis's quiff came third, just ahead of Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 43, in the survey by hair care website Fabriah. com.
"I was surprised to see Marge Simpson rank so highly," the Daily Star quoted spokesman Francesca Davies as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings