London, Apr 12 : Mario Balotelli has appeared in a music video alongside Manchester United rival Rio Ferdinand for hip-hop star R. I. O.
The Man City striker was signed up for `Can't Stop We' after the pair met through the rapper's uncle.
Footage for the video, which also features pop star Labrinth, `X Factor' star Misha B and `Coronation Street' actress Brooke Vincent, comes from the 26-year-old's gigs, studio sessions and rehearsals.
Balotelli's segment sees the footballer showing off his silky skills at a local barbers.
"We were showing off to each other, seeing who could do the best," the Sun quoted R. I. O, whose real name is Rio Nelson as saying.
"But I had to be careful when he went in for a tackle! Hanging out with him, he is such a humble, down to Earth, really nice guy," he added.
Defender Ferdinand met R. I. O backstage at a Manchester Academy gig where he was supporting US rapper Rick Ross. (ANI
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach