London, June 10 : British royal Prince Harry, who has been involved in an on-off relationship with South African lawyer Chelsy Davy for seven years, says he has no plans to get married right now.
Harry, who was at London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's Infirmary Thursday, was asked by 85-year-old army veteran William Titchmarsh, when he was planning to get married?
"Not for a long time. Who put you up to ask me that?" contactmusic. com quoted Harry as saying.
The 26-year-old, who is third in line to the British throne, was best man at his brother Prince William's wedding to Catherine Middleton April 29.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes