London, June 10 : British royal Prince Harry, who has been involved in an on-off relationship with South African lawyer Chelsy Davy for seven years, says he has no plans to get married right now.
Harry, who was at London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's Infirmary Thursday, was asked by 85-year-old army veteran William Titchmarsh, when he was planning to get married?
"Not for a long time. Who put you up to ask me that?" contactmusic. com quoted Harry as saying.
The 26-year-old, who is third in line to the British throne, was best man at his brother Prince William's wedding to Catherine Middleton April 29.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach