London, June 10 : British royal Prince Harry, who has been involved in an on-off relationship with South African lawyer Chelsy Davy for seven years, says he has no plans to get married right now.
Harry, who was at London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's Infirmary Thursday, was asked by 85-year-old army veteran William Titchmarsh, when he was planning to get married?
"Not for a long time. Who put you up to ask me that?" contactmusic. com quoted Harry as saying.
The 26-year-old, who is third in line to the British throne, was best man at his brother Prince William's wedding to Catherine Middleton April 29.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz