London, June 10 : British royal Prince Harry, who has been involved in an on-off relationship with South African lawyer Chelsy Davy for seven years, says he has no plans to get married right now.
Harry, who was at London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's Infirmary Thursday, was asked by 85-year-old army veteran William Titchmarsh, when he was planning to get married?
"Not for a long time. Who put you up to ask me that?" contactmusic. com quoted Harry as saying.
The 26-year-old, who is third in line to the British throne, was best man at his brother Prince William's wedding to Catherine Middleton April 29.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers