London, May 10 : Oscar winning pair Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are all ready to team up again, this time as hosts of a political fundraiser.
The Hollywood stars have worked together several times in the past, including co-writing and starring in 1997’s Good Will Hunting, which earned them a Best Screenplay Oscar.
The two Hollywood stars will join ‘The Office’ actor John Krasinski as co-hosts of an event to raise money for Elizabeth Warren’s Massachusetts senate campaign, The daily Express reported.
The fundraiser will be held at director J. J. Abrams’ Bad Robot production studio on 21 May in Santa Monica, California. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes