London, May 10 : Oscar winning pair Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are all ready to team up again, this time as hosts of a political fundraiser.
The Hollywood stars have worked together several times in the past, including co-writing and starring in 1997’s Good Will Hunting, which earned them a Best Screenplay Oscar.
The two Hollywood stars will join ‘The Office’ actor John Krasinski as co-hosts of an event to raise money for Elizabeth Warren’s Massachusetts senate campaign, The daily Express reported.
The fundraiser will be held at director J. J. Abrams’ Bad Robot production studio on 21 May in Santa Monica, California. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings