Karachi, June 5 : Pakistani actress Meera is all set to marry her fiance Captain Naveed Shahazad on July 21, after convincing his father Raja Pervez to accept the marriage.
Talking to media, Pervez said that they had agreed to accept Meera as their daughter-in-law for the sake of the happiness of their son.
"We have agreed to Naveed's marriage with Meera for the delight of our son," The Nation quoted him as saying.
The father denied making any accusations against Meera and said that the reports circulated through media were baseless.
However, he accepted that their family was going through an anxious phase as media launched character assassination campaign against Meera.
Earlier Shahzad's parents had broke the engagement of Meera with their son and told media that Meera was already married and her case was pending in Pakistan Marriage Court. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz