Karachi, June 5 : Pakistani actress Meera is all set to marry her fiance Captain Naveed Shahazad on July 21, after convincing his father Raja Pervez to accept the marriage.
Talking to media, Pervez said that they had agreed to accept Meera as their daughter-in-law for the sake of the happiness of their son.
"We have agreed to Naveed's marriage with Meera for the delight of our son," The Nation quoted him as saying.
The father denied making any accusations against Meera and said that the reports circulated through media were baseless.
However, he accepted that their family was going through an anxious phase as media launched character assassination campaign against Meera.
Earlier Shahzad's parents had broke the engagement of Meera with their son and told media that Meera was already married and her case was pending in Pakistan Marriage Court. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes