Los Angeles, March 27 - Actress Megan Fox has her sights set on becoming a mother.
The actress has told friends that she is desperate to start a family with husband Brian Austin Green and is willing to put her movie career on hold to make her dream come true.
"Megan is very broody right now. She always said she would wait to start a family but with Brian in his late thirties and her career back on track she feels it might happen sooner rather than later," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Megan has matured a lot in recent years and she would make a great mother," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati