Los Angeles, March 27 - Actress Megan Fox has her sights set on becoming a mother.
The actress has told friends that she is desperate to start a family with husband Brian Austin Green and is willing to put her movie career on hold to make her dream come true.
"Megan is very broody right now. She always said she would wait to start a family but with Brian in his late thirties and her career back on track she feels it might happen sooner rather than later," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Megan has matured a lot in recent years and she would make a great mother," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz