Los Angeles, March 27 - Actress Megan Fox has her sights set on becoming a mother.
The actress has told friends that she is desperate to start a family with husband Brian Austin Green and is willing to put her movie career on hold to make her dream come true.
"Megan is very broody right now. She always said she would wait to start a family but with Brian in his late thirties and her career back on track she feels it might happen sooner rather than later," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Megan has matured a lot in recent years and she would make a great mother," the source added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers