Washington, Apr 12 : Mel Gibson had reportedly talked about getting his former partner Oksana Grigorieva killed and now her representative wants the actor to be investigated.
Grigorieva's rep Steve Jaffe wants the actor to be investigated on the statements he allegedly made about the Russian pianist to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, TMZ. com reported.
Eszterhas claimed that the `Braveheart' star talked about killing Grigorieva several times.
"Mr. Eszterhas' charges are extremely serious and should be investigated by the authorities immediately," Jaffe said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings