Washington, Apr 12 : Mel Gibson had reportedly talked about getting his former partner Oksana Grigorieva killed and now her representative wants the actor to be investigated.
Grigorieva's rep Steve Jaffe wants the actor to be investigated on the statements he allegedly made about the Russian pianist to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, TMZ. com reported.
Eszterhas claimed that the `Braveheart' star talked about killing Grigorieva several times.
"Mr. Eszterhas' charges are extremely serious and should be investigated by the authorities immediately," Jaffe said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes