Washington, Apr 12 : Mel Gibson had reportedly talked about getting his former partner Oksana Grigorieva killed and now her representative wants the actor to be investigated.
Grigorieva's rep Steve Jaffe wants the actor to be investigated on the statements he allegedly made about the Russian pianist to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, TMZ. com reported.
Eszterhas claimed that the `Braveheart' star talked about killing Grigorieva several times.
"Mr. Eszterhas' charges are extremely serious and should be investigated by the authorities immediately," Jaffe said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach