Washington, Apr 12 : Mel Gibson had reportedly talked about getting his former partner Oksana Grigorieva killed and now her representative wants the actor to be investigated.
Grigorieva's rep Steve Jaffe wants the actor to be investigated on the statements he allegedly made about the Russian pianist to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, TMZ. com reported.
Eszterhas claimed that the `Braveheart' star talked about killing Grigorieva several times.
"Mr. Eszterhas' charges are extremely serious and should be investigated by the authorities immediately," Jaffe said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz