Washington, Apr 12 : Mel Gibson had reportedly talked about getting his former partner Oksana Grigorieva killed and now her representative wants the actor to be investigated.
Grigorieva's rep Steve Jaffe wants the actor to be investigated on the statements he allegedly made about the Russian pianist to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, TMZ. com reported.
Eszterhas claimed that the `Braveheart' star talked about killing Grigorieva several times.
"Mr. Eszterhas' charges are extremely serious and should be investigated by the authorities immediately," Jaffe said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers