London, July 10: Jessica Alba found out just how true the adage ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blondes’ was when she dyed her tresses blonde three years ago. (Join Jessica Alba Fan Club)
Alba bleached her hair for her flick “Sin City”, and admitted to Cosmopolitan magazine that she was astonished with the increasing male attention she received.
The ‘Fantastic Four’ star, who gave birth to her first child, Honor, last month, was particularly unnerved by the age of some of her randy admirers, reports The Sun.
“When I went blonde for Sin City three years ago, I swear I’ve never had more male attention,"
"I’d go to a bar and all these Arab Princes and much older men would want to buy me a drink – I’m talking guys in their 80s!”
The screen beauty admitted she lost all confidence in her sex appeal when she was expecting her first tot with hubby Cash Warren.
“Nevertheless I never felt less sexy when I was pregnant! I mean, I wouldn’t have changed it for the world and my cravings weren''t bad – I craved citrus fruits, like lemons, oranges and grapefruits,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers