London, Nov. 30 : Zara Phillips has revealed that her rugby player husband Mike Tindall is partial to a bit of "manscaping" - the male equivalent of a bikini wax.
The 31-year-old equestrian made the embarrassing revelation while appearing on the panel of popular TV sports quiz `A League Of Their Own,' while Tindall was in the audience, the Daily Mail reported.
During a round about sporting celebs and what they considered to be their worst physical feature, the show's host, James Corden, asked Phillips "Zara, I can't imagine there is any feature about yourself that you don't like? Is there? There can't be?"
Zara responded: "Maybe, but I probably wouldn't tell you."
Corden said "I'll tell you what I think your worst feature is - Mike Tindall. Now, I love Mike."
"You know I love Mike, and I'll tell you why I love Mike - because up until you married Mike I didn't think I had a chance with you!" he said.
The teams then got on to the topic of grooming and in particular "manscaping."
"What about Mike? Manscaping? Does he like to keep it trim?" Corden asked.
Phillips said, Manscaping? Yep!" (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings