Los Angeles, March 17 - Miley Cyrus puts her love life and career separate. The teen star who's currently dating Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth refuses to let anything get in the way of her relationship.
"I will always keep things separate from my boo [boyfriend], that is how we met and that is how it stays. Apart on screen, together off-screen," reports showbizspy. com
Miley recently insisted that she is still the perfect role model for "normal" girls everywhere.
"I take being a role model very seriously and that's why I try so hard to relate to my fans," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings