Los Angeles, March 17 - Miley Cyrus puts her love life and career separate. The teen star who's currently dating Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth refuses to let anything get in the way of her relationship.
"I will always keep things separate from my boo [boyfriend], that is how we met and that is how it stays. Apart on screen, together off-screen," reports showbizspy. com
Miley recently insisted that she is still the perfect role model for "normal" girls everywhere.
"I take being a role model very seriously and that's why I try so hard to relate to my fans," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes