Los Angeles, March 17 - Miley Cyrus puts her love life and career separate. The teen star who's currently dating Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth refuses to let anything get in the way of her relationship.
"I will always keep things separate from my boo [boyfriend], that is how we met and that is how it stays. Apart on screen, together off-screen," reports showbizspy. com
Miley recently insisted that she is still the perfect role model for "normal" girls everywhere.
"I take being a role model very seriously and that's why I try so hard to relate to my fans," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz