London, Nov 5 : Carey Mulligan’s kissing scene with Johnny Depp in the 2009 film ‘Public Enemies’ was axed because the actress looked too “uncomfortable” and “nervous”.
While speaking on the ‘Graham Norton Show’, the 26-year-old Oscar nominated star also revealed that she had to kiss the 48-year-old actor 16 times while filming the scene.
“I had to kiss him several times,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable.
''I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous,” she said.
The ‘Doctor Who’ star appeared alongside Depp on the show. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes