London, Nov 5 : Carey Mulligan’s kissing scene with Johnny Depp in the 2009 film ‘Public Enemies’ was axed because the actress looked too “uncomfortable” and “nervous”.
While speaking on the ‘Graham Norton Show’, the 26-year-old Oscar nominated star also revealed that she had to kiss the 48-year-old actor 16 times while filming the scene.
“I had to kiss him several times,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable.
''I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous,” she said.
The ‘Doctor Who’ star appeared alongside Depp on the show. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz