London, Nov 5 : Carey Mulligan’s kissing scene with Johnny Depp in the 2009 film ‘Public Enemies’ was axed because the actress looked too “uncomfortable” and “nervous”.
While speaking on the ‘Graham Norton Show’, the 26-year-old Oscar nominated star also revealed that she had to kiss the 48-year-old actor 16 times while filming the scene.
“I had to kiss him several times,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable.
''I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous,” she said.
The ‘Doctor Who’ star appeared alongside Depp on the show. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach