London, Nov 5 : Carey Mulligan’s kissing scene with Johnny Depp in the 2009 film ‘Public Enemies’ was axed because the actress looked too “uncomfortable” and “nervous”.
While speaking on the ‘Graham Norton Show’, the 26-year-old Oscar nominated star also revealed that she had to kiss the 48-year-old actor 16 times while filming the scene.
“I had to kiss him several times,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable.
''I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous,” she said.
The ‘Doctor Who’ star appeared alongside Depp on the show. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals