London, May 3 - Supermodel Naomi Campbell will be seen as a judge on an upcoming modelling reality show "The Face".
The show will give talents a chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
"'The Face' is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves fashion, beauty and drama," network executive Rod Aissa told hollywoodreporter. com.
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to prepare them for the business. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz