London, May 3 - Supermodel Naomi Campbell will be seen as a judge on an upcoming modelling reality show "The Face".
The show will give talents a chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
"'The Face' is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves fashion, beauty and drama," network executive Rod Aissa told hollywoodreporter. com.
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to prepare them for the business. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals