London, May 3 - Supermodel Naomi Campbell will be seen as a judge on an upcoming modelling reality show "The Face".
The show will give talents a chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
"'The Face' is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves fashion, beauty and drama," network executive Rod Aissa told hollywoodreporter. com.
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to prepare them for the business. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers