London, May 3 - Supermodel Naomi Campbell will be seen as a judge on an upcoming modelling reality show "The Face".
The show will give talents a chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
"'The Face' is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves fashion, beauty and drama," network executive Rod Aissa told hollywoodreporter. com.
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to prepare them for the business. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes