London, May 3 - Supermodel Naomi Campbell will be seen as a judge on an upcoming modelling reality show "The Face".
The show will give talents a chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
"'The Face' is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves fashion, beauty and drama," network executive Rod Aissa told hollywoodreporter. com.
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to prepare them for the business. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach