London, Dec 3 : Nicole Scherzinger was reportedly moved to tears by `X Factor' sensation Jahmene Douglas' song tribute to his dead brother.
The 34-year-old judge, who is dating Lewis Hamilton, broke down in tears as the 21-year-old contestant sang Whitney Houston's classic `I Look To You' in memory of his brother Daniel, who committed suicide, the Sun reported.
The former Asda worker had previously told Scherzinger about how he tried to sing the song at Daniel's funeral but failed to get past the first verse and chorus as his heartache made him choke up.
"You know what you've been through to get to this point. This is your moment of peace," the paper quoted Scherzinger as saying, after Douglas' heartfelt performance.
The Pussycat Doll singer, who had tears in her eyes and was too overwhelmed to speak, praised the singer for the amazing tribute to his brother.
"I surrender. I can sit here and say you're the strongest singer, the most soulful singer, the most dynamic singer," she said.
"But what's so special about you is where that voice, soul and spirit came from. You're my little angel and it's such a blessing to have you on this show," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz