New York, Apr 15 : A mansion owned by one of talk show host Oprah Winfrey's companies is to be rented out for 24,500 dollars per month.
According to Shelterpop, 57-year-old Winfrey's best friend Gayle King had once occupied the Greenwich, Conn., mansion, the New York Daily News reported.
The six-bedroom home, reportedly owned by Winfrey's Overground Railroad LLC company, sits on a pristine four acres of land, boasts of more than 10,000 square feet and was built in 2000.
The home comes with bright sunny rooms, luxury finishes, vaulted ceilings, custom pool, five fireplaces and top notch security system.
According to the listing information on Realtor. com, the home was priced at 3.6 million dollars. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach