New York, Apr 15 : A mansion owned by one of talk show host Oprah Winfrey's companies is to be rented out for 24,500 dollars per month.
According to Shelterpop, 57-year-old Winfrey's best friend Gayle King had once occupied the Greenwich, Conn., mansion, the New York Daily News reported.
The six-bedroom home, reportedly owned by Winfrey's Overground Railroad LLC company, sits on a pristine four acres of land, boasts of more than 10,000 square feet and was built in 2000.
The home comes with bright sunny rooms, luxury finishes, vaulted ceilings, custom pool, five fireplaces and top notch security system.
According to the listing information on Realtor. com, the home was priced at 3.6 million dollars. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes