New York, Apr 15 : A mansion owned by one of talk show host Oprah Winfrey's companies is to be rented out for 24,500 dollars per month.
According to Shelterpop, 57-year-old Winfrey's best friend Gayle King had once occupied the Greenwich, Conn., mansion, the New York Daily News reported.
The six-bedroom home, reportedly owned by Winfrey's Overground Railroad LLC company, sits on a pristine four acres of land, boasts of more than 10,000 square feet and was built in 2000.
The home comes with bright sunny rooms, luxury finishes, vaulted ceilings, custom pool, five fireplaces and top notch security system.
According to the listing information on Realtor. com, the home was priced at 3.6 million dollars. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings