Washington, Apr 26: Canadian born actress and PETA activist Pamela Anderson was horrified by recent rumours making rounds on the Internet that she was caught eating a meat hotdog.
The former Baywatch babe was appalled by the rumours of her being caught and photographed with a non-vegetarian hotdog at her sons’ baseball game near their home in Malibu.
“It’s like Hotdoggate,” E! Online quoted her as saying.
“Clearly, it’s a veggie dog. They've been serving veggie dogs and veggie burgers at my kids’ baseball games for years now,” she said.
Anderson has been trying her best to get the ballpark to offer the meat alternatives.
“Lovely John, who runs the hotdog stand there from the Kiwanis Club, has been so wonderful to me and my kids,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach