Washington, Apr 26: Canadian born actress and PETA activist Pamela Anderson was horrified by recent rumours making rounds on the Internet that she was caught eating a meat hotdog.
The former Baywatch babe was appalled by the rumours of her being caught and photographed with a non-vegetarian hotdog at her sons’ baseball game near their home in Malibu.
“It’s like Hotdoggate,” E! Online quoted her as saying.
“Clearly, it’s a veggie dog. They've been serving veggie dogs and veggie burgers at my kids’ baseball games for years now,” she said.
Anderson has been trying her best to get the ballpark to offer the meat alternatives.
“Lovely John, who runs the hotdog stand there from the Kiwanis Club, has been so wonderful to me and my kids,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers