London, May 6 : Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly branded socialite Paris Hilton "mean" for making fun of her jewellery theft case.
Lindsay, who is currently facing a misdemeanour theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, is upset about a joke Hilton cracked in an episode of her new reality series "The World According to Paris".
TMZ. com reports that Lindsay has reacted and has been telling friends: "Paris is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."
If convicted of stealing the necklace, Lindsay is likely to be sent to jail. Last week she was also found in breach of her probation in connection with the case and sentenced to 120 days in prison, which she was bailed from, and 480 hours of community service.
Paris and Lindsay have had a turbulent relationship since 2006, when the latter was accused of getting too close to Paris' ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers