London, May 6 : Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly branded socialite Paris Hilton "mean" for making fun of her jewellery theft case.
Lindsay, who is currently facing a misdemeanour theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, is upset about a joke Hilton cracked in an episode of her new reality series "The World According to Paris".
TMZ. com reports that Lindsay has reacted and has been telling friends: "Paris is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."
If convicted of stealing the necklace, Lindsay is likely to be sent to jail. Last week she was also found in breach of her probation in connection with the case and sentenced to 120 days in prison, which she was bailed from, and 480 hours of community service.
Paris and Lindsay have had a turbulent relationship since 2006, when the latter was accused of getting too close to Paris' ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach