Washington, April 2 : Paris Hilton has topped a new list of the ‘Most Overexposed Celebrity in America.’
According to a survey by Los Angeles-based E-Poll Market Research, the hotel heiress has beaten Britney Spears and party girl Lindsay Lohan to the top of the list.
The survey, reported by Forbes magazine, noticed that the media exposure keeps such stars among the ranks of top celebrities even when their movie, TV, or recording work is unnoticeable.
Forbes has given the example of Pamela Anderson, who has landed the fourth spot in the list.
"Without the acting career she hoped would take off. It's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity," Contactmusic quoted Forbes, as stating. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz