Washington, April 2 : Paris Hilton has topped a new list of the ‘Most Overexposed Celebrity in America.’
According to a survey by Los Angeles-based E-Poll Market Research, the hotel heiress has beaten Britney Spears and party girl Lindsay Lohan to the top of the list.
The survey, reported by Forbes magazine, noticed that the media exposure keeps such stars among the ranks of top celebrities even when their movie, TV, or recording work is unnoticeable.
Forbes has given the example of Pamela Anderson, who has landed the fourth spot in the list.
"Without the acting career she hoped would take off. It's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity," Contactmusic quoted Forbes, as stating. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes