Washington, April 2 : Paris Hilton has topped a new list of the ‘Most Overexposed Celebrity in America.’
According to a survey by Los Angeles-based E-Poll Market Research, the hotel heiress has beaten Britney Spears and party girl Lindsay Lohan to the top of the list.
The survey, reported by Forbes magazine, noticed that the media exposure keeps such stars among the ranks of top celebrities even when their movie, TV, or recording work is unnoticeable.
Forbes has given the example of Pamela Anderson, who has landed the fourth spot in the list.
"Without the acting career she hoped would take off. It's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity," Contactmusic quoted Forbes, as stating. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers