Washington, April 2 : Paris Hilton has topped a new list of the ‘Most Overexposed Celebrity in America.’
According to a survey by Los Angeles-based E-Poll Market Research, the hotel heiress has beaten Britney Spears and party girl Lindsay Lohan to the top of the list.
The survey, reported by Forbes magazine, noticed that the media exposure keeps such stars among the ranks of top celebrities even when their movie, TV, or recording work is unnoticeable.
Forbes has given the example of Pamela Anderson, who has landed the fourth spot in the list.
"Without the acting career she hoped would take off. It's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity," Contactmusic quoted Forbes, as stating. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach