London, Nov 3 : James Nesbitt has signed on to join the cast of ‘The Hobbit’. The 45-year-old ‘Cold Feet’ actor will play Bofur, ‘a disarmingly forthright, funny and occasionally brave dwarf’, reports the BBC.
“James''s charm, warmth and wit are legendary as is his range as an actor in both comedic and dramatic roles,” said director Peter Jackson.
“We feel very lucky to be able to welcome him as one of our cast,” he added.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes