London, Nov 3 : James Nesbitt has signed on to join the cast of ‘The Hobbit’. The 45-year-old ‘Cold Feet’ actor will play Bofur, ‘a disarmingly forthright, funny and occasionally brave dwarf’, reports the BBC.
“James''s charm, warmth and wit are legendary as is his range as an actor in both comedic and dramatic roles,” said director Peter Jackson.
“We feel very lucky to be able to welcome him as one of our cast,” he added.
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings