London, Nov 3 : James Nesbitt has signed on to join the cast of ‘The Hobbit’. The 45-year-old ‘Cold Feet’ actor will play Bofur, ‘a disarmingly forthright, funny and occasionally brave dwarf’, reports the BBC.
“James''s charm, warmth and wit are legendary as is his range as an actor in both comedic and dramatic roles,” said director Peter Jackson.
“We feel very lucky to be able to welcome him as one of our cast,” he added.
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach