London, Nov 3 : James Nesbitt has signed on to join the cast of ‘The Hobbit’. The 45-year-old ‘Cold Feet’ actor will play Bofur, ‘a disarmingly forthright, funny and occasionally brave dwarf’, reports the BBC.
“James''s charm, warmth and wit are legendary as is his range as an actor in both comedic and dramatic roles,” said director Peter Jackson.
“We feel very lucky to be able to welcome him as one of our cast,” he added.
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz