London, Apr 3 : David Beckham is planning to buy a car door from the three-wheeler used in the British sitcom `Only Fools And Horses', however, convincing wife Victoria will prove to be a tough task.
The LA Galaxy star wants to hang the infamous Robin Reliant's back door on a wall in his Los Angeles mansion, but Victoria, 37, thinks it is a ridiculous idea.
The yellow panel is emblazoned with the famous slogan "Trotters Independent Trading Co, New York-Paris- Peckham."
Signed by cast members, including David Jason, 72, and Nicholas Lyndhurst, 50, it is on show in an Essex shopping centre and goes up for auction later this month.
Beckham, 36, a fan of the show, has told friends he is really keen to buy it.
But the former Spice Girl does not think it is fit for their Hollywood mansion.
"David reckons it would be great to buy and bring it back to Los Angeles," the Daily Star quoted a friend of the footie star as saying.
"He's a massive fan of `Only Fools And Horses' and watches it with his sons all the time.
"The main sticking point is Victoria. She's not too keen on having a bright yellow car door knocking about," the friend added.
The door is on display at Sport And Star Autographs in Eastgate mall, Basildon, and shopkeeper Marc McLennan, 53, is expecting it to sell for 3,000 pounds. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes