London, Apr 3 : David Beckham is planning to buy a car door from the three-wheeler used in the British sitcom `Only Fools And Horses', however, convincing wife Victoria will prove to be a tough task.
The LA Galaxy star wants to hang the infamous Robin Reliant's back door on a wall in his Los Angeles mansion, but Victoria, 37, thinks it is a ridiculous idea.
The yellow panel is emblazoned with the famous slogan "Trotters Independent Trading Co, New York-Paris- Peckham."
Signed by cast members, including David Jason, 72, and Nicholas Lyndhurst, 50, it is on show in an Essex shopping centre and goes up for auction later this month.
Beckham, 36, a fan of the show, has told friends he is really keen to buy it.
But the former Spice Girl does not think it is fit for their Hollywood mansion.
"David reckons it would be great to buy and bring it back to Los Angeles," the Daily Star quoted a friend of the footie star as saying.
"He's a massive fan of `Only Fools And Horses' and watches it with his sons all the time.
"The main sticking point is Victoria. She's not too keen on having a bright yellow car door knocking about," the friend added.
The door is on display at Sport And Star Autographs in Eastgate mall, Basildon, and shopkeeper Marc McLennan, 53, is expecting it to sell for 3,000 pounds. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals