Washington, April 18 : Inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP! newsletter, Victoria Beckham is planning to launch her own lifestyle website.
The singer-turned-fashion designer enjoys the way Paltrow connects with her fans through her GOOP! newsletter and wants to launch a similar venture for working parents.
"Victoria's had a lot of support for her recent tweets about her life and she feels that people really care about how she manages to juggle raising four kids with a glittering career," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
"Gwyneth provides access to her personal life through GOOP! and Victoria wants to do the same. Plus, she knows it'll be a success.
"When she puts her mind to it, Victoria always smashes it. A site that'll include blogs about her day is a great idea - she wants to share her experiences and her mistakes with other women who refuse to sacrifice their careers when they have kids," the source added.
Posh - who has children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven and nine-month-old Harper with husband David Beckham - may also be involved in a new food venture.
Her close friend Tana Ramsay wants them to team up for a food range.
"Tana thinks they can develop a cool, nutritious and organic line of baby food using her experience and Victoria's brand," another source told Now magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals