Washington, Mar 29 : Victoria Beckham has admitted that seeing Beyonce step out in her creation last week really put her over the edge.
“I was very excited when I saw it online,” People magazine quoted her as telling Extra last Tuesday at the ASCAP Latin Music Awards in Beverly Hills.
“I screamed, and said, ‘Look, David, look!’ She was one hot mama, for sure,” she said.
Though the mother-of-four admitted she still gets “so excited” when she sees stars in her dresses, but she confessed that Beyonce moment seemed to top them all.
“It was big for me,” the designer said.
“She’s incredible, and also an artist that I have so much respect for. I’m a huge, huge Beyoncé fan,” she said.
The wife of footballer David Beckham, whose namesake clothing line is drawing more attention and critical acclaim as time goes on, said she’s proud of herself — and of her team.
“I’m really, really overwhelmed with how well everything’s gone,” she said.
“And I just want to make women feel good about themselves. I want to empower women, make them feel happy and confident and as long as women are out there buying the dresses, I’m going to carry on doing what I feel really truly blessed to do. I’m the luckiest girl in the world, I really am,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes