Washington, May 16 : Prince William and Prince Harry have revealed that they do not "mess" with their grandmother Queen Elizabeth, just like any other grandchildren.
The young royals revealed that they are especially careful not to upset their grandma in an ABC special programme title 'The Real Queen By Her Own Royal Family', and said that they are just like any other grandchildren.
"Behind closed doors, she's our grandmother, it's as simple as that," Contactmusic quoted Prince Harry as saying.
Meanwhile, 29-year-old William, who recently enjoyed his first wedding anniversary to Kate Middleton admitted they had realized she is not a soft touch as youngsters.
"As I learned from growing up, you don't mess with your grandmother ," William said.
Harry, 27, also joked with host Katie Couric that the Queen hadn't even requested his friendship on social networking website Facebook.
He replied to her humorous question: "No she hasn't. Why has she friended you?"
The sons of the late Princess Diana recorded the rare interview on the grounds of Buckingham Palace to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee events this year. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers