Washington, May 16 : Prince William and Prince Harry have revealed that they do not "mess" with their grandmother Queen Elizabeth, just like any other grandchildren.
The young royals revealed that they are especially careful not to upset their grandma in an ABC special programme title 'The Real Queen By Her Own Royal Family', and said that they are just like any other grandchildren.
"Behind closed doors, she's our grandmother, it's as simple as that," Contactmusic quoted Prince Harry as saying.
Meanwhile, 29-year-old William, who recently enjoyed his first wedding anniversary to Kate Middleton admitted they had realized she is not a soft touch as youngsters.
"As I learned from growing up, you don't mess with your grandmother ," William said.
Harry, 27, also joked with host Katie Couric that the Queen hadn't even requested his friendship on social networking website Facebook.
He replied to her humorous question: "No she hasn't. Why has she friended you?"
The sons of the late Princess Diana recorded the rare interview on the grounds of Buckingham Palace to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee events this year. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach