New Delhi, October 1 : Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who made his Broadway debut with ‘Equus’, has revealed that he wrote a series of raunchy letters to his co-star Lorenzo Pisoni on the play’s opening night.
The ‘Harry Potter’ star, who plays a troubled young teen in Peter Shaffer’s psychological drama, also said that the duo got along well with each other, reports China Daily.
Daniel said: "We''re getting on very well indeed.
“I''ve written some really, really deeply sexual things on some of the cards I''ve given him for opening night. But just to wind him up, you know."
The 19-year-old, who bares it all during a scene in the play, further revealed that he would have loved to marry the 31-year-old had he been a female or a gay.
He said: "He''s a truly remarkable man. If I was gay or a female I''d just want to marry him.
“He''s gorgeous, and he''s really cool bloke as well." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach