New Delhi, October 1 : Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who made his Broadway debut with ‘Equus’, has revealed that he wrote a series of raunchy letters to his co-star Lorenzo Pisoni on the play’s opening night.
The ‘Harry Potter’ star, who plays a troubled young teen in Peter Shaffer’s psychological drama, also said that the duo got along well with each other, reports China Daily.
Daniel said: "We''re getting on very well indeed.
“I''ve written some really, really deeply sexual things on some of the cards I''ve given him for opening night. But just to wind him up, you know."
The 19-year-old, who bares it all during a scene in the play, further revealed that he would have loved to marry the 31-year-old had he been a female or a gay.
He said: "He''s a truly remarkable man. If I was gay or a female I''d just want to marry him.
“He''s gorgeous, and he''s really cool bloke as well." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers