New Delhi, October 1 : Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who made his Broadway debut with ‘Equus’, has revealed that he wrote a series of raunchy letters to his co-star Lorenzo Pisoni on the play’s opening night.
The ‘Harry Potter’ star, who plays a troubled young teen in Peter Shaffer’s psychological drama, also said that the duo got along well with each other, reports China Daily.
Daniel said: "We''re getting on very well indeed.
“I''ve written some really, really deeply sexual things on some of the cards I''ve given him for opening night. But just to wind him up, you know."
The 19-year-old, who bares it all during a scene in the play, further revealed that he would have loved to marry the 31-year-old had he been a female or a gay.
He said: "He''s a truly remarkable man. If I was gay or a female I''d just want to marry him.
“He''s gorgeous, and he''s really cool bloke as well." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes