London, Apr 3 : Rihanna has said that she was cast in her new film `Battleship' because of her "bad ass-ness and her buns."
The Barbadian beauty has no doubt her casting in the new movie was more about her curves and attitude rather than her thespian tendencies.
"What do I bring to the movie? My bad ass-ness and buns," the Daily Express quoted her as telling the Radio Times.
The 24-year-old popstar added that despite having some military experience as a youngster it didn't help her in her role as she had little idea what she was doing at the time.
"I was in the cadets when I was about 11," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach