London, Apr 3 : Rihanna has said that she was cast in her new film `Battleship' because of her "bad ass-ness and her buns."
The Barbadian beauty has no doubt her casting in the new movie was more about her curves and attitude rather than her thespian tendencies.
"What do I bring to the movie? My bad ass-ness and buns," the Daily Express quoted her as telling the Radio Times.
The 24-year-old popstar added that despite having some military experience as a youngster it didn't help her in her role as she had little idea what she was doing at the time.
"I was in the cadets when I was about 11," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes