London, Apr 3 : Rihanna has said that she was cast in her new film `Battleship' because of her "bad ass-ness and her buns."
The Barbadian beauty has no doubt her casting in the new movie was more about her curves and attitude rather than her thespian tendencies.
"What do I bring to the movie? My bad ass-ness and buns," the Daily Express quoted her as telling the Radio Times.
The 24-year-old popstar added that despite having some military experience as a youngster it didn't help her in her role as she had little idea what she was doing at the time.
"I was in the cadets when I was about 11," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers