London, Apr 14 : Rihanna has revealed that she eventually wants to work behind the scenes so she can stay at home to raise a family.
The `We Found Love' hitmaker is one of the world's most high-profile singers, but she wants to eventually step down from her role as a pop star and help other acts develop their careers.
"I want to get into making music videos for other artists, or start a company where labels give me new artists who need a new look," the Daily Star quoted her as telling Elle magazine.
"I guess I'm planning for when I want a family. That way I don't have to be on tour - I can still be rocking my s**t at home," she said.
The 24-year-old is already busy with a number of side projects - she is designing clothes in collaboration with fashion house Armani and will serve as executive producer on an upcoming fashion TV show this summer. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati