Washington, April 11 : Rihanna's younger brother, Rorrey Fenty, thinks that his famous single sister needs a "laidback and fun-loving" man in her life.
Fenty claims his 24-year-old superstar sister is single at the moment, despite her being romantically linked to her ex Chris Brown and actor Ashton Kutcher, and he hoped that her sister dated a guy who has the same personality as her.
"I'm really proud of her," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Heat magazine.
``I just want her to be happy. She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down, but she wants to focus on her career.
"She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laidback and fun-loving ... She doesn't have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together - and he's a pretty cool dude," he said.
The 22-year-old believes lots of men are put off from approaching the `Umbrella' hitmaker as she is very famous.
"There are a million guys across the world waiting to take her out, but she says they are more intimidated by her than anything else," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz