Washington, Apr 6 : Rihanna, who launched her debut perfume, Reb'l Fleur, last year before following it up with Rebelle, is planning to launch an aftershave for men that she too can wear.
The 24-year-old revealed this when she was asked by more! magazine what she was working on next.
"Definitely a fashion line, and I have two fragrances out plus I'm working on a male scent. But it will be unisex, because I love wearing men's fragrances. You know how you love to smell like your boyfriend all day?" Contactmusic quoted her as telling the publication.
The `Battleship' star also admitted to feeling insecure about her body but has learned to embrace her flaws, as she knows that no one is "100 per cent body confident".
"I'm insecure about my legs. Everyone wants to have slim, tones legs and I'm the same," she said.
"I do weights but I don't want my legs to bulk up, so I do a lot of cardio too.
"I really don't think anyone is 100 per cent body confident. But you get comfortable with the fact that it's your body and it is what it is.
"You just want what someone else has, but that doesn't mean what you have isn't beautiful. Because other people always want what you have too. You have to just learn to accept your body," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach