Washington, Apr 3 : Rihanna has revealed that her best ever April Fool's Day prank was when she and her best friend convinced her buddy's sister that she was pregnant.
The `Umbrella' hitmaker, who has a wicked sense of humour, has disclosed that on one April Fool's Day she and her pal decided to trick her friend's older sibling into believing she was going to be an aunt, a joke which reduced the recipient to tears.
"Me and my best friend called her big sister to fool it out she was pregnant - not cute. There were real tears being cried on the other phone, real panic, real anxiety attacks, it was funny in the end but in the moment we were like did we go too far?!," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes