Washington, Apr 3 : Rihanna has revealed that her best ever April Fool's Day prank was when she and her best friend convinced her buddy's sister that she was pregnant.
The `Umbrella' hitmaker, who has a wicked sense of humour, has disclosed that on one April Fool's Day she and her pal decided to trick her friend's older sibling into believing she was going to be an aunt, a joke which reduced the recipient to tears.
"Me and my best friend called her big sister to fool it out she was pregnant - not cute. There were real tears being cried on the other phone, real panic, real anxiety attacks, it was funny in the end but in the moment we were like did we go too far?!," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach