London, Feb 3 : Singer Rihanna has revealed she's given herself a ten-year deadline to find love, after a turbulent 2009 which saw her assaulted by her now ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
The Barbados beauty who was spotted recently on a number of dates with Los Angeles Dodger baseball player Matt Kemp, 25, has dismissed claims she's in a relationship but is hoping to find true love by the time she's 30, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I'm not dating anyone. I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away. Even when I was in a relationship, I always have gone alone," said the 21-year-old, who attended the Grammy Awards Jan 31 alone.
It was after attending a pre-Grammy Awards party in 2009 that Rihanna was left battered and bruised by her then-boyfriend Chris Brown when he assaulted her in his car. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers