London, Feb 3 : Singer Rihanna has revealed she's given herself a ten-year deadline to find love, after a turbulent 2009 which saw her assaulted by her now ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
The Barbados beauty who was spotted recently on a number of dates with Los Angeles Dodger baseball player Matt Kemp, 25, has dismissed claims she's in a relationship but is hoping to find true love by the time she's 30, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I'm not dating anyone. I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away. Even when I was in a relationship, I always have gone alone," said the 21-year-old, who attended the Grammy Awards Jan 31 alone.
It was after attending a pre-Grammy Awards party in 2009 that Rihanna was left battered and bruised by her then-boyfriend Chris Brown when he assaulted her in his car. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach