Washington, Apr 4 : Rihanna has revealed that she manages to keep her feet on the ground despite her worldwide fame with the help of her “brutally honest” friends.
The 24-year-old singer - who has recently been romantically linked with actor Ashton Kutcher and her former boyfriend Chris Brown - always turns to her close pals for advice and says they are never afraid to tell her the truth about anything.
''''My experiences in life and having a good group of friends. They''re brutally honest and I need that,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling more! magazine.
''''I turn to my friends all the time - I trust them so much. I don''t care what the media think but I respect their opinions and their advice is never shady.''''
Though the ''Battleship'' star loves being with her friends, sometimes she needs to take time out to be alone.
''''I don''t like being lonely, so I like hanging out with my friends. But sometimes you need that time on your own.
''''I just had a weekend like that where I didn''t see anyone, I didn''t even watch TV. I slept for two days! I barely made it into the kitchen,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers