Washington, Apr 4 : Rihanna has revealed that she manages to keep her feet on the ground despite her worldwide fame with the help of her “brutally honest” friends.
The 24-year-old singer - who has recently been romantically linked with actor Ashton Kutcher and her former boyfriend Chris Brown - always turns to her close pals for advice and says they are never afraid to tell her the truth about anything.
''''My experiences in life and having a good group of friends. They''re brutally honest and I need that,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling more! magazine.
''''I turn to my friends all the time - I trust them so much. I don''t care what the media think but I respect their opinions and their advice is never shady.''''
Though the ''Battleship'' star loves being with her friends, sometimes she needs to take time out to be alone.
''''I don''t like being lonely, so I like hanging out with my friends. But sometimes you need that time on your own.
''''I just had a weekend like that where I didn''t see anyone, I didn''t even watch TV. I slept for two days! I barely made it into the kitchen,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach