London, Mar 30 : Rihanna, who recently revealed on `Daybreak' that she is a woman who likes to take her clothes off, decided to put on loads of clothes at the Mandarin hotel in London Thursday.
The 24-year-old singer slipped on a long top, and she pairs it with a long trouser.
On the show, the singer also said that she's "comfortable" with her body, though she wasn't always.
"I mean I don't think anybody really is 100 per cent," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"I mean you get comfortable with the fact that that's your body and that is what it is - that I had to learn. After doing that on set, I started doing that in the mirror because it was like, OK, whatever, I feel fat today, but what can you really do about it?
"You have to just accept your body.
"You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that's your body.
"You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn't mean what you have isn't beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have - no one is ever 100 per cent like, `Yes, I''m the bomb dot com - from head to toe!'" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach