London, Mar 30 : Rihanna, who recently revealed on `Daybreak' that she is a woman who likes to take her clothes off, decided to put on loads of clothes at the Mandarin hotel in London Thursday.
The 24-year-old singer slipped on a long top, and she pairs it with a long trouser.
On the show, the singer also said that she's "comfortable" with her body, though she wasn't always.
"I mean I don't think anybody really is 100 per cent," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"I mean you get comfortable with the fact that that's your body and that is what it is - that I had to learn. After doing that on set, I started doing that in the mirror because it was like, OK, whatever, I feel fat today, but what can you really do about it?
"You have to just accept your body.
"You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that's your body.
"You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn't mean what you have isn't beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have - no one is ever 100 per cent like, `Yes, I''m the bomb dot com - from head to toe!'" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz