London, Mar 23 : Robert Pattinson strips off as he plays the bad boy character in his new flick ‘Cosmopolis’.
The 25-year-old actor stars as millionaire Eric Parker in the upcoming film.
In a newly-released trailer, the ‘Twilight’ star is seen mid-way through a romp with a gun wielding naked woman, which will no doubt have his fans drooling for more, the Daily Mail reported.
The actor is seen lying on his back as the femme fetale points a gun onto his chest.
With only a laser light on him Pattinson is seen with a bemused, but calm, look on his face as he stares up at the woman.
The action-packed sequence also shows Pattinson’s character shooting himself in the hand, indulging in a romp in a limo, and he also appears to stab someone in the face.
As well as his liaison with a woman in his car Pattinson is also seen relieving himself by going to the toilet in his luxury vehicle, which is described in detail in the novel the film is based on.
The film also stars Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Samantha Morton and ‘She’s Out Of My League’ star Jay Burachel.
The film is based on Don DeLillo’s novel of the same name and filming took place in Toronto, wrapping in 2011. It hits cinemas on May 23 in the UK. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach