London, Mar 23 : Robert Pattinson strips off as he plays the bad boy character in his new flick ‘Cosmopolis’.
The 25-year-old actor stars as millionaire Eric Parker in the upcoming film.
In a newly-released trailer, the ‘Twilight’ star is seen mid-way through a romp with a gun wielding naked woman, which will no doubt have his fans drooling for more, the Daily Mail reported.
The actor is seen lying on his back as the femme fetale points a gun onto his chest.
With only a laser light on him Pattinson is seen with a bemused, but calm, look on his face as he stares up at the woman.
The action-packed sequence also shows Pattinson’s character shooting himself in the hand, indulging in a romp in a limo, and he also appears to stab someone in the face.
As well as his liaison with a woman in his car Pattinson is also seen relieving himself by going to the toilet in his luxury vehicle, which is described in detail in the novel the film is based on.
The film also stars Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Samantha Morton and ‘She’s Out Of My League’ star Jay Burachel.
The film is based on Don DeLillo’s novel of the same name and filming took place in Toronto, wrapping in 2011. It hits cinemas on May 23 in the UK. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes