Washington, January 5: Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was too old to play James Bond when he last appeared as the suave spy in ‘A View to a Kill’.
He was 57 years old when he starred in the 1985 movie.
Moore also conceded that portraying James Bond seven times in a row was too much of a stretch.
Talking about the last time he played the womanising spy, he said that he was too old for the role.
"I was only about 400 years too old for the part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz