Washington, January 5: Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was too old to play James Bond when he last appeared as the suave spy in ‘A View to a Kill’.
He was 57 years old when he starred in the 1985 movie.
Moore also conceded that portraying James Bond seven times in a row was too much of a stretch.
Talking about the last time he played the womanising spy, he said that he was too old for the role.
"I was only about 400 years too old for the part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes