Washington, January 5: Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was too old to play James Bond when he last appeared as the suave spy in ‘A View to a Kill’.
He was 57 years old when he starred in the 1985 movie.
Moore also conceded that portraying James Bond seven times in a row was too much of a stretch.
Talking about the last time he played the womanising spy, he said that he was too old for the role.
"I was only about 400 years too old for the part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals