Washington, January 5: Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was too old to play James Bond when he last appeared as the suave spy in ‘A View to a Kill’.
He was 57 years old when he starred in the 1985 movie.
Moore also conceded that portraying James Bond seven times in a row was too much of a stretch.
Talking about the last time he played the womanising spy, he said that he was too old for the role.
"I was only about 400 years too old for the part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers