Washington, January 5: Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was too old to play James Bond when he last appeared as the suave spy in ‘A View to a Kill’.
He was 57 years old when he starred in the 1985 movie.
Moore also conceded that portraying James Bond seven times in a row was too much of a stretch.
Talking about the last time he played the womanising spy, he said that he was too old for the role.
"I was only about 400 years too old for the part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach