Los Angeles, May 10 - Actor Rupert Grint is spearheading campaign that encourages people to have milk.
In a poster of the ad campaign "Make Mine Milk", Grint, who rose to fame as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter" series, is seen sporting a wide grin with milk moustache decorating his upper lip, reports aceshowbiz. com.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old
"Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers