Los Angeles, May 10 - Actor Rupert Grint is spearheading campaign that encourages people to have milk.
In a poster of the ad campaign "Make Mine Milk", Grint, who rose to fame as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter" series, is seen sporting a wide grin with milk moustache decorating his upper lip, reports aceshowbiz. com.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old
"Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach