Los Angeles, May 10 - Actor Rupert Grint is spearheading campaign that encourages people to have milk.
In a poster of the ad campaign "Make Mine Milk", Grint, who rose to fame as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter" series, is seen sporting a wide grin with milk moustache decorating his upper lip, reports aceshowbiz. com.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old
"Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz