Los Angeles, May 10 - Actor Rupert Grint is spearheading campaign that encourages people to have milk.
In a poster of the ad campaign "Make Mine Milk", Grint, who rose to fame as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter" series, is seen sporting a wide grin with milk moustache decorating his upper lip, reports aceshowbiz. com.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old
"Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes