New York, Oct 7 : Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek admits that there is nothing wrong by being a “late bloomer”.
Considering that she has a four-year-old daughter and that she has been married to husband, French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, for less than three years, she knows what she’s talking about.
“I’ll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer,” the New York Daily quoted the Mexican beauty as telling Redbook.
Hayek, 45, explained that you don’t have to be young for luck to strike.
“I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age. You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a news side of you at any age,” she said.
“And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you’re in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that,” the ‘Frida’ star added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes