New York, Oct 7 : Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek admits that there is nothing wrong by being a “late bloomer”.
Considering that she has a four-year-old daughter and that she has been married to husband, French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, for less than three years, she knows what she’s talking about.
“I’ll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer,” the New York Daily quoted the Mexican beauty as telling Redbook.
Hayek, 45, explained that you don’t have to be young for luck to strike.
“I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age. You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a news side of you at any age,” she said.
“And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you’re in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that,” the ‘Frida’ star added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz