Washington, Oct 8 : Hollywood star Salma Hayek has revealed that she loves wearing dresses because they always make her look good “quickly”.
Co-star Demi Moore had praised the 45-year-old actress’ sense of style, but the ‘Puss in Boots’ star expressed her love for dresses because she finds it easier to pick out one garment rather than put together a whole outfit.
“I was having dinner with my friend Demi - yes, that one - and she said, ‘Oh, my God! Every time I see you, you are so put together!’ And I told her it’s a lot easier to grab a fabulous little dress than to put together a whole casual outfit with jeans, a top, the right jacket, and great shoes. You slip on a dress and you can’t go wrong,” Contactmusic quoted the Mexican beauty as saying.
The ‘Frida’ star also admitted heading to a beauty salon or going shopping when she is in a bad mood.
“Get a pedicure, and if that isn’t working, go get a wax job! Sometimes a new lipstick just helps. Beauty products always cheer me up and give me hope. If it makes you feel pretty, why not?” she told Redbook. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati