Washington, Oct 8 : Hollywood star Salma Hayek has revealed that she loves wearing dresses because they always make her look good “quickly”.
Co-star Demi Moore had praised the 45-year-old actress’ sense of style, but the ‘Puss in Boots’ star expressed her love for dresses because she finds it easier to pick out one garment rather than put together a whole outfit.
“I was having dinner with my friend Demi - yes, that one - and she said, ‘Oh, my God! Every time I see you, you are so put together!’ And I told her it’s a lot easier to grab a fabulous little dress than to put together a whole casual outfit with jeans, a top, the right jacket, and great shoes. You slip on a dress and you can’t go wrong,” Contactmusic quoted the Mexican beauty as saying.
The ‘Frida’ star also admitted heading to a beauty salon or going shopping when she is in a bad mood.
“Get a pedicure, and if that isn’t working, go get a wax job! Sometimes a new lipstick just helps. Beauty products always cheer me up and give me hope. If it makes you feel pretty, why not?” she told Redbook. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers