London, Sept 13 : Francois-Henri Pinault has finally broken his silence about his secret son with supermodel Linda Evangelista.
The French billionaire, married to actress Salma Hayek, insisted that four-year-old Augustin is an important member of his family since 2007.
He also said he has always `recognised' the boy as his own and that his three-year-old daughter Valentina treats him like a brother.
"At every possible opportunity he has participated in my family life whether in France or the United States. He is totally integrated within my family," The Daily Mail quoted him as telling the French edition of Elle magazine.
Pinault, who is currently embroiled in a bitter legal battle over how much money he should pay to his son with his former lover, has refuted her lawyer's claims that he has been paying `zero' towards raising Augustin.
Evangelista is asking for a whopping 46,000 dollars a month in child support - a figure so astronomical it reportedly `made the judge's jaw drop'. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers