London, Sept 13 : Francois-Henri Pinault has finally broken his silence about his secret son with supermodel Linda Evangelista.
The French billionaire, married to actress Salma Hayek, insisted that four-year-old Augustin is an important member of his family since 2007.
He also said he has always `recognised' the boy as his own and that his three-year-old daughter Valentina treats him like a brother.
"At every possible opportunity he has participated in my family life whether in France or the United States. He is totally integrated within my family," The Daily Mail quoted him as telling the French edition of Elle magazine.
Pinault, who is currently embroiled in a bitter legal battle over how much money he should pay to his son with his former lover, has refuted her lawyer's claims that he has been paying `zero' towards raising Augustin.
Evangelista is asking for a whopping 46,000 dollars a month in child support - a figure so astronomical it reportedly `made the judge's jaw drop'. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz