London, Sept 13 : Francois-Henri Pinault has finally broken his silence about his secret son with supermodel Linda Evangelista.
The French billionaire, married to actress Salma Hayek, insisted that four-year-old Augustin is an important member of his family since 2007.
He also said he has always `recognised' the boy as his own and that his three-year-old daughter Valentina treats him like a brother.
"At every possible opportunity he has participated in my family life whether in France or the United States. He is totally integrated within my family," The Daily Mail quoted him as telling the French edition of Elle magazine.
Pinault, who is currently embroiled in a bitter legal battle over how much money he should pay to his son with his former lover, has refuted her lawyer's claims that he has been paying `zero' towards raising Augustin.
Evangelista is asking for a whopping 46,000 dollars a month in child support - a figure so astronomical it reportedly `made the judge's jaw drop'. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach